Be prepared to get your scrappin' booty in shape as Lisa Dickinson, Maggie Holmes, Nichol Magourik, Angie Lucas and Wendy Smedley have you kickin' up your heels in excitement at all the inspiration they're sharing in exclusive "training" videos!
Pssst...use the code YESMAAM to save $3 off the regular price.
Spend six days in an intensive scrapbooking Boot Camp, where four expert Drill Instructors will lead you through a series of 10-minute drills that are designed to jumpstart your creativity, excercise your scrapbooking muscles, get that scrap-bootie in shape, and give you starting points for a minimum of 12 awesome scrapbook pages!
What You'll Get
12 exclusive video drills to get your scrap-bootie in shape! (one each morning, one each evening)
4 expert drill sergeants (in the areas of journaling, stamping, photo effects, and design)
6 bonus lunch-time inspiration sessions with Wendy Smedley
40 minutes of coached scrapbooking challenges per day
a place to upload your work and connect with other scrapbookers
concrete challenges that result in meaningful layouts
daily challenges, bonus downloads, sponsor prizes, and more
email reminders that it's time to suit up and get ready to scrap!
Your Boot Camp Drill Instructors
Maggie Holmes, Photo Effects Drill Instructor
A professional family photographer, photography instructor, scrapbooker, and blogger, Maggie Holmes also creates and sells her own Photoshop actions and teaches frequent classes through her website focusing on photography and photo finishing.
Nichol Magouirk, Stamping Drill Instructor
Nichol Magouirk has been scrapbooking, stamping, die-cutting, teaching, and inspiring other crafters for thirteen years. A former CK Hall of Fame winner and Scrapbooks Etc. Creative team member, she's currently a twopeasinabucket.com Garden Girl, and also works with Technique Tuesday and kerribradford.com.
A professional graphic designer, Lisa Dickinson is also a widely published scrapbooker, eBook author, scrapbook instructor, blogger, and manufacturer design-team member. And she's here to share her design expertise with you.
Angie Lucas, Journaling Drill Instructor
A word nerd at heart, Angie has been a professional writer and editor for 15+ years and a scrapbooker/journaler for as long as she can remember. The founder of ellapublishing.com, this girl definitely has a way with words.
Wendy Smedley, Daily Lunch Break Inspiration
Professional scrapbooker Wendy Smedley has written three best-selling books about scrapbooking and hundreds of inspiring articles for crafting magazines and websites. She currently spends her days keeping ellapublishing.com and bigpictureclasses.com both inspired and organized.
- Connective Journaling: how to make broad or deep connections for writing that really resonates with Angie Lucas
- Scrapbook stamping: cool, custom backgrounds with Nichol Magouirk
- Designing on a grid with Lisa Dickinson
- Photo-editing tools that pack a PUNCH (in PSE9) with Maggie Holmes
- Visual Journaling: tell your story using charts and graphs with Angie Lucas
- Scrapbook stamping: fun with word and phrase stamps with Nichol Magouirk
- Extracting inspiration for your designs with Lisa Dickinson
- Adding an urban look to a photo (in PSE9) with Maggie Holmes
- Your Guiding Principles: use this quiz to identify and then write your deeply held beliefs in mere minutes with Angie Lucas
- Scrapbook stamping: Heat embossing and resisting with Nichol Magouirk
- Mixing and combining patterns like a pro with Lisa Dickinson
- It's all in the eyes! Helping your subjects' eyes shine (in PSE9) with Maggie Holmes
- Daily lunchtime inspiration sessions (6) with Wendy Smedley
Here's How it Works
In this week-long LIVE online event, a new video (plus associated downloads and information) will be posted every day at 6 a.m. EST and at 6 p.m. EST and stay up for the duration of the event.
While this event is designed for live participation, we understand that life gets busy, and that's why you'll have access to this section of the website forever, and the videos are guaranteed to be available through December 31, 2011, so you can pop in and watch or re-watch them at any point during that time.
Note: with our money-back guarantee, know that if you're dissatisfied for any reason, we'll refund your entire purchase price, no questions asked!
Sign up here for your spot in Boot Camp
and don't forget to use the discount code YESMAAM to save $3!